Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trigger

Why is this happening why is it that everything has to come crashing down again I lost my grandfather and my may-as-well-be-sister cousin my mom hates me my step dad hates me everyone hates me and I’m just a selfish bitch for complaining and I hate myself for it and please dear god nobody see this I don’t fucking deserve to live I’m just like my father aren’t I I’m just like my fucking father I’m a liar and a hypocrite and I should just fucking die and I don’t want to be anymore I don’t want to try I just want to stay in my house for the rest of my life I don’t want anyone to know I exist and I want to stay in here and starve to death because I’m so fucking fat I don’t deserve to eat and I am so fucking ugly I’m not a good person I’m a horrible person I’m too afraid to call my best friend because I would make her leave too and I’m sick of being alone but I just want to be alone can someone please just fucking kill me already why do I have to be so useless why do I have to hurt everyone it’s not fair it’s not fair it’s not fair why why why why why why why

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!