Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Why I'm Not A Communist

Before I get on to the actual thing, I find it necessary to note that I finally got my new computer. AND IT HAS A TERABYTE OF MEMORY. 8D

Ehem... Anyway...

Question: "Zoeeeeeee, why aren't you a Communisttttttt? You seem to like the concept a whole lot!"
Answer: Well, my reasoning is very simple, darling. It doesn't work. And frankley, until it does work, I won't go around saying America should be Communist. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to listening to Rammstein with my brand new speakers, looking up songs with my brand new keyboard and mouse, and enjoying the Terabyte of memory on my BRAND NEW COMPUTER. Ooh, "Dalai Lama" just came on!    ♪ ... Weiter, weiter, ins Verderben ... ♪ (Yes, Reise, Reise is my favorite album)

EDIT: I just realized this is the only post I haven't sworn like a sailor in.
...

FUCK YEAH, NEW COMPUTER FUCKETY FUCKETY FUCK YEAH.
...
There. Now everything is as it should be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!