Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA and PIPA - What I Think

S uck
O n
P iss
A sshole
     and
P aparappapa,
I
P redict
A pocolypse

ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING POST HAS BEEN CENSORED WITH THE PASSING OF THE SOPA AND PIPA BILLS.
This. THIS is one of the most IDIOTIC things I have ever heard of in my entire LIFE. I swear to god, if this thing PASSES, I will strangle the nearest POLITICS-ORIENTED HUMAN. There is no reason for them. There are appropriate ways to go about stopping PIRACY - this is not one of them.
Note: When even FOX thinks it's bad, you know it crawled straight o't'ta the pits of HELL.
Just to make this CLEAR: SOPA and PIPA + Becoming LAWS = no Wikipedia, Facebook, Youtube, Craigslist, E-Bay, E-Mail, or even GOOGLE.

Love what WIKIpedia, GooGLE, and tons of other WEBsites are doing to protest THIS madness!

Sign the petition!!!

(If you don't know how to read the BLACKED OUT sections, just highlight it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!