Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stuff

Quote of the day: "A man chooses. A slave obeys." - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

So, the last couple days I've been writing an essay on Stalin non-stop. It sucked. But I'm SUPERUPERSUPERSUPERSUUUUUUPPPPPERRRRRR happy, 'cus I found Jhonen Vasquez's Twitter and Tumblr!!! Seriously, the dude is my IDOL. The way I draw my backgrounds is a tribute to him. I nearly squee'd at top volume a couple seconds ago (it's 3 AM) 'cause I randomly stumbled upon an interview with him on Youtube. He snarkily called youtubers douchebags. I nearly squee'd because I got called a douchbag. THAT is how much emphasis I put on this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!