Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Symbols

My soul is yellow, red, and blue, living like a butterfly in a feild of roses.

I am me, me I am. I love me for me, and anyone else who wants to join in is welcome.

My symbols are tributes to those I love. My grandfather gave me a bunch of yellow, red-spattered roses not too long ago. I started drawing my Blue Butterfli after spending time with my cousin Barb. Both of these became so much more to me. They became part of who I am.

Roses are raw emotion. Yellow for freindship, spattered with the red of love, passion...blood. My blood, my spirit.

A butterfly, free to do as it wishes, a symbol of change, beauty... Fragile...

As Sylvia Plath wrote many times, "I am, I am, I am".

1 comment:

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!