Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mockingbird

Shit.
Fuck me.
I’m fucking crying.
My dad, Shannan, left about two years ago.
I fucking hate that drunk, lying motherfucker.
But I…
I just fucking can’t.
This is.
It describes the way he feels about this shit too perfectly.
My mom was trying to support both me and her. And he was a drunk with no job. He made promises he knew he couldn’t keep. He lied to my face more than enough for a lifetime. The Christmas situation actually happened to us. And. I just.
I can’t. I just fucking can’t.
Damnit, Shannan.
Fuck you.
Fuck you for all of this.
I…
I fuckin love ya Shannan.
Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!