Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Very Good Job."

I'm still alive.
Also, I'm working my ass off.
Fucking FCAT in a few weeks.
I'm not worried but...
This means less time to work on SoG.
And I'm out of school in 11 weeks.
And I really want to get the first volume published before my brother gets down this summer.
Because Brennan has always kind of been a "Well Done Son Guy" for me.
You know, for lack of a better term.
I really want him to be able to acknowledge me for doing something big.
I want him to tell me I did a good job.
"Yes, yes, very good job, Zoe."
With that smirk.
That always-there false sarcasm.
And I'd brush it off.
"Haha, yeah, thanks."
 Say it snarky.
Say it like it's nothing.
But I'd really be happier than ever.
"Yes, yes, very good job, Zoe."
That's what I want.
That's what I want more than anything.
Call it cliche.
Whatever.
I just want my big brother to be proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!