Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Crowds...

Just got back from the chalk fest (an annual attraction here in Sarasota; a bunch of artists from all over the world come and do chalk-art on one of our streets). Too many people. Seriously. I couldn't even see the art. Appearantly he whole reason we went was so Jeremy could see some 3-D-ish lego thing. But geuss what? The lego thing was changed into something else over night. And I had to walk around that place in a Hollister winter coat I got from my step-aunt in 84 degree weather becausee I was too stupid to change before we left. And I've litrally been awake since 12:00 PM. I went to bed at 6:00 AM. Barely 6 hours of sleep to have to walk around in a crowd with a coat on in 84 degree weather looking for an art piece that's not even there anymore  and there are too many people to even get a glance at any of the other art. What an absolutely wonderful wake-up.
Well, at least I got pancakes before we left...
Here's a link to the website for the chalk fest.
God... I need to calm down with some Rammstein and writing, see if I can get ahold of Erika, work on my German lessons, (sort of) do my math homework... Come on, Zoe, be in a good mood already...

November 6th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!