Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Screw it

Nothing ever goes right. It doesn't matter what it is I'm doing it will not go right. There will always be something that prevents me from doing what I want. Wanna get published? Ooh, sorry, don't have the money! Need to sharpen a pencil? Sorry, dropped it on the floor; the led's all cracked up! Need to scan a drawing? Aw, sorry, but you need paper that's one sixth of an inch smaller!
Fuck it. Just fuck it all. I finally get around to drawing my fucking comic and I can't even finish it because everything in the fucking world just doesn't want me to have a creative fucking bone in my body. Dammit. I think the universe might be trying to tell me "don't draw you stupid whore, you suck ass" or something along those lines.
Just
forget
it.

1 comment:

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!