Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Urrrrg...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while (haha I'm acting like somebody's reading this.) This is going to be very, very long. So...let's get this over with.
On Thursday my preformance went...fine I geuss. We were last, after 3 middleschools, only to preform 2 songs. We only had six altos while we normalle have ten and my fellow sopranos seemed...shy. I seriously could hear myself way too much. Still, we got a ton of complements, so I geuss we were pretty good. I felt reeeally bad for the school who had to use kazoos for part of their second song. It was torturously hard not to laugh.
Friday... Umm... Well, my family went to a family friend's house... Hmm... Not much actually happened on Friday... Uhh... I think I flunked a math test??
Saturday I spent the day reading Scandinavia and the World, critisizing religion, thinking about ways Nietzsche could be improved, critisizing Freud (bloody idiot), critisizing the current state of the American government (fuck, that is all), and being irritated at an odd mix of "oh god I'm so lathargic" and "oh god I'm so M A N I C."
Fortunately, I finally settled down by 10:00 PM. I went in my room with the intention of staying up all night to finally finish the script for chapter 1 of my vampire series. Well, I pecked at my keyboard until about 1:30. That's when Erika started chattin; with me over Skype chat. We ended up arguing over fangirl matters after I stated that (Hetalia) Prussia and Germany were hottttt. Eri always claims Doitsu for herself. No matter what. So we argued about that for a while. Here's a summary:
Erika: Hey, what's up?
Zoe: You're awake? o_0
Erika: Yeah.
[blahblahblah]
Zoe: *banging head agianst wall* FFFOOOOCCCCUUUUUSSS *sort of consious* ooh lala~ Prussia and Germany~
Erika: haha YOU SORT OF FAINTLY MUTTERED GERMANY MIIIINNNNNEEEE!!!!!!!
Zoe: I HAD HIM FIRST!!! SO BLEH!!!!
Erika: MINE!!!
Zoe: MINE!!!
Erika: MINE!!!
Zoe: MINE!!!
Erika: MINE!!!
Zoe: *eventhoughwe'rekindofrelatedbecauseI'mpartGerman* MINE!!!
Erika: MINE!!!
Zoe: FINE BUT ON FOUR CONDITIONS!!!
Erika: MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!!!!!!!
Zoe: I SAID OKAY BUT THERE -ARE- CONDITIONS!!!!
Erika: What?
Zoe: 1) I get Prussia and nobody can touch him, 2) From Hellsing, I get Alucard and Young Walter and nobody can touch them, 3) From Black Butler, I get Sebastian and nobody can touch him, 4) From Bleach, I get Ulquiorra and Grimmjow and nobody can touch them
Erika: Fine but I get everyone else.
Zoe: NO. YOU DO NOT GET EVERYONE ELSE. WE STILL HAVE TO ARGUE. I HAVE DIBS ON LELOUCH.
Erika: No fair!
Zoe: Let's share Lulu. *andmaybeDoitsutoo?*
Erika: Fine.
Zoe: You can Have Light/Kira and L. I get Beyond Birthday.
Erika: I want Italy and Japan.
Zoe: Fine. (thinking: ewwww...)
Erika: Oh and can I have that other guy from Black Butler I don't remember his name?
Zoe: Ceil? Sebby's master?
Erika: Yeah him!
Zoe: Pff, sure, he's all yours. I'm not a shota person.
Erika: Grr, what?
Zoe: I'm not a shota person. I like me a real man. Loli's on the other hand... heheheh...
Erika: Ceil is mine, heheheh...
Zoe: Wow we're kind of pathetic, I mean we're fighing over DRAWINGS. I sort of make up for it with my fangirling on real-life people, but you on the other hand... Hmm... Then again, in the end, I am the bigger otaku, aren't I?
[blahblahblah]
Hetalia: the only show that can make you a fangirl for a landmass.

So, after all that I was off to find pictures of the anime boys I claimed: Prussia, Lelouch, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, and Alucard... BUT THEN MY COMPUTER CRASHED WHILE I WAS LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF ALUCARD. Zoe was not pleased.
Somehow I ended up with 21 pictures of Till Lindemann...   ...   I SWEAR I AM NOT A FANGIRL.
My grandparents are coming over today, so I think I'm gonna spend some time with them. The rest of my time... Powertab is definitely going to be my friend today.
So yeah. Here I am.
...
I really am kind of pathetic, aren't I?


The first of the aforementioned Till Lindemann pictures that *ahem* mysteriously appeared on my computer... IwillnotfangirlIwillnotfangirlIwillnotfangirl... *fangirls* *smacks self* No! No fangirling! I will not fangirl!

November 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!