Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Math

***warning - rant***
I hate it. I hate it so fucking much. Math is the bane of all society. God damn it I hate math. Especially algebra. Algebra was created by the devil itself. Math just needs to, I don't know, die or disappear! Whichever can happen first!
And my facking Language Arts teacher! She just needs to suck one. I do her work but unless I do it just how she wants it, with every detail just perfect she gives me shit grades. The only thing I ever do good on is the "writing" grades.
So yeah. I need to do overdue homework. Algebra. And I need to write a paper. Just to top it off, Erika isn't on Skype right now. La da dee fuckin' da.
Thank god I have good music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay~ Feedback~
Please, no spamming or trolling! Like your elementary school teacher said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!